We consider the privacy of people important both to the visitors to our website https://www.s2find.com and any other domains held by S2find in connection with this website, application and blog (hereinafter collectively, the “Platform“) and to any other people who may provide us with information through said website and domains, whose data are processed by S2find as part of our provision of services (hereinafter and jointly, “you” and/or the “user” or “users“). In this regard, S2find undertakes to process your data as provided by applicable personal data protection regulations. In particular, S2find will comply with the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46EC (hereinafter, the “General Data Protection Regulation” or “GDPR“) and any other related regulations which may be in force from time to time.
In any event, users will hold full responsibility for any information which they may provide on the Platform. Should S2find wish to use said information for purposes other than as explained above, we will inform you of said new purposes and request your consent if necessary.
The user guarantees that the information provided to S2find is truthful and up to date and undertakes to communicate any changes with may affect his/her status. Furthermore, the user guarantees that he/she has any authority necessary to communicate information belonging to third parties and that he/she has informed said third parties of the personal data processing by S2find for purposes connected to our services.
The users have the following rights:
- The right to request access to their personal data: you may ask S2find if it is processing your data and, if so, gain access to said data.
- The right to request that said data be rectified if they are inaccurate or completed if incomplete.
- The right to request the erasure of their data.
- The right to request a limited processing of their data: in this case we will only keep your data with a view to exercising or defending any possible claims.
- The right to object to the processing: S2find will cease to process your personal data except for legitimate reasons and/or in order to exercise or defend any claims.
- The right to the portability of the data: if you wish to have your data processed by a different data controller, S2find will enable the transfer of said data to the new controller.
- The right not to be subject to a decision based solely on the automated processing of their personal data.
lf you have granted your consent to the processing of your data for a specific purpose, you may withdraw said consent at any time without this affecting the lawfulness of the processing performed prior to said withdrawal.
In any event, all personal data linked to the user’s account, as well as any information and/or content included in his/her profile, will be cancelled as of the time when the user exercises his/her right of erasure. Furthermore, should the user exercise his/her right of erasure in connection with data which are necessary for S2find to provide the services on the Platform, S2find will be forced to terminate its relationship with the user and shall therefore unsubscribe him/her and the user will not be entitled to file any claim whatsoever in this respect.
S2find hereby communicates to any users applicable that any personal data which they may provide and we may capture will be identified in the Register of Processing Activities held by S2find, and may be used for the following purposes:
- To register the user and generate a new S2find user account.
- To provide our services under the General Conditions of S2find or those that may be established in the future with each of the users.
- To enable access to any options requiring registration (e.g., sending CVs or employment applications, accessing options within the account profile, activating custom alerts)
- To respond to consultations or information requests made by the users.
- Provided that you have ticked the relevant box, to keep you informed of our services, activities, projects, updates and new website or application features by means of notices/newsletters sent by email and/or other electronic means.
- Provided that you have ticked the relevant box, to keep you informed, by means of notices/newsletters sent by email and/or other electronic means, of the services and products of our partners in connection with the following sectors: boating, motor, clothing and footwear, publishing, banking and finances, vehicle rental, catering and accommodation, tourism and leisure trips (purchase of trip and tourist packages), cosmetics and personal hygiene, food, consumer goods, technology, companies- creation of smartphone applications addressed to consumers) and non-governmental organisations. The content of said notices will be selected at all times by S2find and sent to you directly by us.
- If you have ticked the relevant boxes, we may also send you push notifications in connection with our products and services.
- In the case that you have expressly accepted it in the forms authorized for this purpose, to send them to our clients, so they can send you offers related to their products or services.
Your IP address will be collected and used to check the origin of your messages with a view to detecting any possible irregularities (for instance, if opposing parties of a single case write to S2find from the same IP address).
Professionals working with S2find who may intervene in any way in the services provided to the user undertake not to disclose or use the information they may gain access to. In any event, any information provided by the user will be considered confidential and may not be used for purposes other than the management of the user account and/or the services engaged with S2find, if any. In this regard, we undertake not to disclose information regarding the purposes of the user, the information requested or the duration of our relationship with the user.
S2find is present in some of the main social networks on the Internet, where it acts as data controller in connection with personal data published by S2find.
S2find will process personal data on each social network in accordance with the rules established by the relevant social network to such end. Therefore, except as otherwise stated, S2find may inform its followers on each social network of its activities, events and related matters, including follower services, through the channels provided by the social network for such purpose.
S2find will not collect personal data from social networks except otherwise expressly agreed to by the user.
Special category of personal data
We will neither collect nor process any personal data which may be especially sensitive or included in the special category of user personal data, unless said data have been provided explicitly. Special personal data categories include information related to race/ethnicity, political opinions, religious, philosophical or similar beliefs, membership in trade unions, genetic data, biometric data used for exclusive purposes of identification of an individual, health data, sexual lite or sexual orientation.
Policy regarding the use of the Platform by children
The Platform is not designed for or addressed to children under sixteen (16) years of age, who may not use it without an authorisation of their parents or legal guardians. In this regard, we do not collect information from persons under said age deliberately. In any event, if any parents or legal guardians believe that their children have provided us with personal data without their consent, they should let us know by writing.
We undertake not to use your personal data for direct marketing purposes without your express prior consent.
lf, at any time, you wish to stop receiving commercial or promotion I information from S2find or third parties, you may unsubscribe from direct marketing campaigns processing of your personal data far said purposes, free of charge, by contacting us or by pressing the opt-out button on the subject field of the email. You may also use the opt-out procedure provided in any promotional message received from S2find.
Please note that, even if you decide not to subscribe or if you decide to unsubscribe from receiving promotional emails or newsletters, we may need to continue contacting you in connection with important information of a non-commercial nature, such as problem solving, inactivity or lack of use, detection and prevention of errors or, in general, compliance with the Legal Notice and operational procedures of the Platform.
S2find integrates the content of the various classified ads websites in our Platform. Furthermore, we are capable of generating additional traffic by sending the right advert to the right user at the right time, through our native advertising products.
We use automated decision-making procedures to respond to your choices on the Platform search engine, in order to render the services under the Legal Notice and offer you a quality and satisfactory service which is in accordance with your search.
Links to other websites, applications or platforms
Amendments to and integrity of our Policy Privacy